EU Export Control: Dual-Use Goods
>Compliance >Jurisdiction and licensing >Counselling and voluntary disclosures
We have substantial experience of providing our clients with advice on all aspects of EU export control laws.
Our export control work divides into counselling and recommendations on compliance structures and procedures, including compliance training; and then dealing with aspects of enforcement and exemption procedures.
Once again enforcement and exemptions are matters for the national laws and procedures of each Member State.
Our growing team of lawyers from key Member States allows us to provide advice and represent clients in proceedings in most EU Member States including UK, BENELUX, Italy, Germany and Denmark.
Our work includes:
- > Classification of items
- > Pre- and post-merger audit and re-organisation
- > Using EU General Export Authorisations
- > Applications for Individual Authorisations
- > Supporting internal compliance programmes
- > Voluntary disclosure procedures
- > Specific national listings of dual-use goods.