Destination EU - Distribution & Sales
>Access EU consumers >Comply with EU standards >Manage your EU sales network
The EU is a market of more than 500 million consumers.
In order to sell your products or services in the EU you will need to ensure compliance with the following rules:
- > IMPORTING - CUSTOMS DUTIES AND PROCEDURES
- > PREFERENTIAL TRADE - ORIGIN
- > EU PRODUCT REGULATIONS / IMPORTER OBLIGATIONS
- > EU STANDARDS – CE MARKING
- > TRANSFER PRICING
- > VAT - INTERNAL SALES / SUPPLIES
- > APPOINTING / MANAGING DISTRIBUTORS + AGENTS
- > PRICING POLICIES: discounts; rebates; resale pricing; grey market issues
- > DISPUTES: unpaid invoices; disputes with distributors/agents; competition complaints and investigations
- > EXPORTING FROM EU: customs procedures; export controls; EU sanctions.
GCO provides advice and compliance support in each of these areas.