> Creating and then generating sales revenue outside your home market through a network of distributors /representatives is such an important part of most companies strategy that it is often overlooked that some arrangements carry much higher levels of risk than others.
Over many years our lawyers and advisors have provided support to companies developing, maintaining or transforming their distribution structures and appointments in Europe.
Our integrated practice of customs trade and regulatory lawyers is ideally placed to assist you with all aspects of your distribution structure for the EU:
- > Logistics and supply chain
- > Customs procedures
- > Product standards and licences
- > Distribution agreements – options and models
- > Competition law compliance
- > Disputes and termination
- > Managing on-line sales and competition from pure players
- > Coordinating and managing distributor litigation across the EU
In addition to provide advice and support to clients we also provide training support and compliance audits either dedicated corporate events or multi client sessions.